Kamis, 24 Februari 2011

Worked well for what we needed

iRulu Artificial Leather Case Keyboard

iRulu Artificial Leather Case Keyboard

This smart case is nearly perfect. All the ports are accessible and the build quality is pretty good and it doesn't add much bulk as i can still fit it inside this universal case fir 7" Tablets. My only complaint is the Power and volume rockers are awkward to actually use. Opposed to a tradition style of those controls being overlaid by some sort of rubber or silicon because the case add's bu;l, there is just an indent on where those ports are. I personally would like to have those button covered like they do on otterbox cases, but its not really something that i would knock a star off since they're still accessible and you won't really be hitting the power button since its a smart case or adjusting the volume too often [unless using headphones]. All-in-all, a very good buy for that price.

Get your iRulu Artificial Leather Case Keyboard Now!

7 komentar:

  1. After I had purchased 2 of the IRulu Androids, I knew that to protect the meger investment, that a protective case was needed. This case is perfect. In addtion, I love the built-in keyboard. The mini-usb adapter and keyboard work seamlessly as soon as they are plugged in. I found that I needed to add a velcro closure on the magnetic flap. All in all, a very nice customized case. I actually bought 2 of these and would recommend that if you purchase the IRulu Android, you should spend the few extra dollars and purchase this also.

    BalasHapus
  2. My wife just loves this case. The keyboard is very easy to use and attractive. She now uses her PIP instead of her Kindle.

    BalasHapus
  3. it worked wonderful with my tablet!! It worked right out of the box and came with the 2 adapters, so nothing else was needed!!

    BalasHapus
  4. No problems with ordering and delivery. This product is of outstanding quality. The keyboard is sturdy and it responds to each light touch. It comes with 2 micro USB adapter cables so that it works with more tablets. I am presently using it with a Polaroid PTAB7XC and it is fully compatible. I also like the "kick-stand" on the back of the case.

    BalasHapus
  5. I ordered a case for my tablet, which included a keyboard. The case also included the needed USB attachment. It actually works!!! I plug my tablet into the keyboard and can type instead of using my fingers on the tablet. It is awesome.

    This seller was great (I can't forget that). The product arrived in no time flat!

    I would recommend this seller to anyone because I am sure to order from them again!!!!!!!!!!

    BalasHapus
  6. Ordered this keyboard case for my cheap ($59 Uniden tablet purchased as a Big Lots special). Case is outstanding in quality. Just plugged it in and it worked just fine. Delivery was in 4 days. Really an outstanding buy if you want this type of thing.

    BalasHapus