Rabu, 16 Februari 2011

Block Story...,...............

Mind Blocks Block Story adfree

Mind Blocks Block Story adfree

I don't own an umbrella. I really dislike using them. They are just a major inconvenience to me. So began my search for a lightweight waterproof jacket. I have several other Scottevest items and figured I'd give the Pack Windbreaker a try. As usual I was not disappointed.
The Pack Windbreaker is listed as water resistant which worried me a bit at first as one of the things I wanted to use it for was a rain coat. So I put it on and suck my arm under the kitchen faucet. Dry as a bone. The water just beaded up and ran off the side. It has help off any downpour that I have subjected it to so far. :)

Besides using it as a rain jacket I found that it is wonderful to wear to work on those slightly chilly days and even makes a great wind stopping layer over the top of my Scottevest Cotton Hoodie. The fit is a little snug as an outer layer so if you plan on using it as an outer shell I would recommend a size larger than you would normally get. It does fight a lot closer than any other Scottevest item I have owned.

The pocket layout is wonderful. Plenty of room for all my gadgets and cables. I can even fit my 10.1 inch Motorola Xoom tablet into the large pocket on the left front!

I highly recommend this jacket to anyone needing a light wind/water resistant outer shell or just a light jacket.
As the name suggests it also packs up into a pocket on the back of the jacket. This makes it great to carry to work on a day that it is supposed to rain in the afternoon but not during my morning commute. It even has a little clip when packed so I can clip it to my bag and not even have to carry it.

Now if I could just fine something to replace my aging Tactical 2.0. :D

Get your Mind Blocks Block Story adfree Now!

9 komentar:

  1. I'm probably am playing this by now but I made this review while installing it and by other reviews this is awesome game at least u get to save but one world survivalcraft demo is other way around and this has better stuff

    BalasHapus
  2. The same as the first one but more equipment and weapons also they got more trees , fruits, and animals.

    BalasHapus
  3. this is good but its not minecraft you should be able to tame monsters plus should have monster bios I don't get what Hugo is.

    BalasHapus
  4. this is the best ever i swear. highly addictive im like level 35 or somthin get this game. i would if i were you im on 24/7

    BalasHapus
  5. the best game I have ever played. you should try it. and the other good thing is it's free yeah.

    BalasHapus
  6. super fun game to play and to my surprise, mine saved! I highly recommend it and stop comparing it to minecraft

    BalasHapus
  7. I'm a big fan of minecraft and this is just as good. there are a few differences you have to get used to but still. great game, I give it fifty stars :)

    BalasHapus
  8. this is really cool. I love it. I just wish the would let the kindle have minecraft.but anyway love it soooooooooooooooo much

    BalasHapus