Sabtu, 19 Februari 2011

love it!!!

Diner Dash Kindle Tablet Edition

Diner Dash Kindle Tablet Edition

I have been using this charger to charge my Galaxy Nexus smartphone, and it can charge the phone even when the GPS is in use. My old car charger would not provide enough power to charge the battery while the phone was running a GPS app, so the battery would still drain slowly. This is not a problem with the Anker charger. My Galaxy Nexus indicates that it is charging in AC mode, which means it is getting full power (instead of the limited 0.5A in USB mode).

The other benefit of the Anker charger is that you can plug in two devices at the same time. I successfully tried to charge my Galaxy Nexus alongside a Sansa Clip MP3 player, and both charged fine.

I gave this product 5 stars because it works perfectly with my phone, and has the benefit of being able to charge your passenger's phone at the same time. One thing to take note of is that the indicator light on my charger was really bright. If you have sensitive eyes, I'd recommend putting a bit of tape over the indicator light to dim it a little.

UPDATE 2/12/2013: Since my initial review, I was able to try an updated version of this charger with a slightly modified indicator LED light. The brightness of the light is now much more pleasing to the eyes, and I would recommend this product without reservations.

Get your Diner Dash Kindle Tablet Edition Now!

9 komentar:

  1. i have played this game on the pc and on my phone, however it is really fun to play on the kindle fire with the touch screen capabilities.

    BalasHapus
  2. I am so happy Diner Dash is for the Kindle. I love this game. The graphics are clear and I love the challenge. I would absolutely recommend this game to my friends

    BalasHapus
  3. It is fun and challenging for the brain and eye movement. Enjoy playing the game on my free time. Good thing about this game everyone can play and have fun.

    BalasHapus
  4. This is a great game I play this game all the time it's very addictive and easy but it can get a bit difficult as you go far in the levels.

    BalasHapus
  5. this was such a great game I had such a good time playing it for over 30 minutes I was waiting for it on the kindle for 2 months so when I found out it was on the kindle for FREE! I was phsyced!

    BalasHapus
  6. I loved the PC version of this game and I love the kindle version even more! It is loads of fun!! Become addicted to this game...Like I have... ^_^

    BalasHapus
  7. I used to play Diner Dash on the pc and I'm so glad it's now on the kindle.

    The game kept all its original qualities!

    I highly recommend it!

    BalasHapus
  8. I have been playing Diner Dash's since they first came out many moon's ago. I am just so happy to see it on my Kindle. Thanks Play First!

    BalasHapus