Senin, 14 Februari 2011

Takes the edge off

Hylands Calms Forte Sleep Tablets

Hylands Calms Forte Sleep Tablets

I know it's not marketed for animals, but when I was in the Natural Food Store and asked about something to help my 10 year old dog she suggested this. He has never liked thunderstorms or fireworks (living in Florida they are daily occurrences in the summer) and it's 4th of July. Now that he is getting older he scares me - I keep worrying he will have a heart attack. He starts shaking, pants really heavy, and tries to climb under things even if there is no "under" (like my son's captains bed)- so I gave this a shot. He's about 50lbs, so I gave him 2 at first (ground them up, mixed with PB)- seemed to take the edge off. Today, with fireworks AND thunderstorm I gave him three. I can't believe it, he is chilling out. I can actually leave the room without him being on my heels. So happy! I will probably try this myself - I'll let you know how that works out.

Get your Hylands Calms Forte Sleep Tablets Now!

7 komentar:

  1. I get canker sores ALL THE TIME... And it's so freaking annoying. I was wondering how the heck I can get rid of them? I currently have one on the right side of my tongue. I usually get them on my tongue.

    BalasHapus
  2. And are they related?

    BalasHapus
  3. I went to the doctor thinking I had strep, the test came back negative but she gave me some antibiotics in case the send away test came back positive. Anyway, it felt like a canker sore so I looked at it with a flashlight and lo and behold, canker sore. It's incredibly painful. Any tips on how to relieve the pain? Maybe something to gargle?

    BalasHapus
  4. I have a huge canker sore in my mouth and I want it gone! Do you have any tips or treatment ideas?

    BalasHapus
  5. As ridiculous as it may sound, I am extremely prone to canker sores and I have an awful one on my tongue, and the gelatin inside the liquigels, when applied directly to the sore, is the only thing that helps. I'm aware that its not recommended, but will it like burn my gum tissue or anything serious?

    BalasHapus
  6. At first it looked like a normal sore, the ones I found on Google. A canker sore is supposed to look like a pit. Now it's kinda filled with a white .... well pus I guess. Is this normal? How do I get rid of canker sores? All the Google sites I've gone to tell me different things.

    BalasHapus
  7. I've had canker sores before and I usually wait it out. But this one is especially pestering. What can I do to help it heal quicker?

    BalasHapus