Kamis, 17 Februari 2011

Great app

FutureSoft Inc Word Promise%C2%AE NKJV

FutureSoft Inc Word Promise%C2%AE NKJV

I don't own an umbrella. I really dislike using them. They are just a major inconvenience to me. So began my search for a lightweight waterproof jacket. I have several other Scottevest items and figured I'd give the Pack Windbreaker a try. As usual I was not disappointed.
The Pack Windbreaker is listed as water resistant which worried me a bit at first as one of the things I wanted to use it for was a rain coat. So I put it on and suck my arm under the kitchen faucet. Dry as a bone. The water just beaded up and ran off the side. It has help off any downpour that I have subjected it to so far. :)

Besides using it as a rain jacket I found that it is wonderful to wear to work on those slightly chilly days and even makes a great wind stopping layer over the top of my Scottevest Cotton Hoodie. The fit is a little snug as an outer layer so if you plan on using it as an outer shell I would recommend a size larger than you would normally get. It does fight a lot closer than any other Scottevest item I have owned.

The pocket layout is wonderful. Plenty of room for all my gadgets and cables. I can even fit my 10.1 inch Motorola Xoom tablet into the large pocket on the left front!

I highly recommend this jacket to anyone needing a light wind/water resistant outer shell or just a light jacket.
As the name suggests it also packs up into a pocket on the back of the jacket. This makes it great to carry to work on a day that it is supposed to rain in the afternoon but not during my morning commute. It even has a little clip when packed so I can clip it to my bag and not even have to carry it.

Now if I could just fine something to replace my aging Tactical 2.0. :D

Get your FutureSoft Inc Word Promise%C2%AE NKJV Now!

10 komentar:

  1. This Bible makes you feel like you are walking with the people as it is narrated. The audio is so real sounding it has a real true meaning when you hear or read along. I only wish I could have it free on my android but it truly is worth the money if you are into reading the word.

    BalasHapus
  2. I love this app. This is a keeper I would get this app if I were you. This app is awesome!!!!!!!!

    BalasHapus
  3. just wish there was the entire bible in this version without having to buy separate books for each book of the bible

    BalasHapus
  4. I always enjoy reading God's books. I will make reference to it when I need an answer to my questions about God.

    BalasHapus
  5. Great book, very helpful. I will advise anyone to come and use the Amazon site for movies, music and anything else they need.

    BalasHapus
  6. It is very easy to use. Love It! Would recommend it to anyone wanting a good app. Has a lot of good features.

    BalasHapus
  7. this app contains the full book of John with audio and text! what an amazing free gift! it makes verses come alive for me. I have this on my iphone. kindle and ipod. I listen to it in the car, while running and in the kitchen. I can't wait to get the full version!

    BalasHapus
  8. I love having this to look up any scripture i need to look up!!! I was told about this paticular bible was of the best

    BalasHapus
  9. I enjoy listening to bible on my kindle while just sitting around. It makes a good bedtime story teller
    just place it on your nitestand,what a wonderful way to fall asleep.

    BalasHapus