Senin, 07 Februari 2011

Perfect and the price was right.

Data Charger Cable TF101 TF201

Data Charger Cable TF101 TF201

I bought my original kindle fire right after the first one was announced. So about a year and a half ago, i think.

I love it and still use it frequently. It is perfect for travelling. I download video content before heading to the airport and I can watch it with my headphones to tune out the noise on the plane. I turn off wifi on the plane, to extend the battery life.

I have been tempted to check out the 4G/LTE version that came out, but am really very content with just wifi. the 8GB capacity works fine for me. I've never had issues with running out of space. I mainly use it for games, a couple books, and videos, which I delete from the device after watching. I can always re-download them from my video library if i want to get them back.

overall, i love it.

Go get one!

Get your Data Charger Cable TF101 TF201 Now!

10 komentar:

  1. Product is exactly what I needed (a new USB data/charging cable) and as a bonus it's longer than the OEM cable that came w/my ASUS TF101. Works like a champ as well!

    BalasHapus
  2. This is just what I needed for my Asus Eee Pad TF101, right length also good price, I will get good use of this

    BalasHapus
  3. The original cable for my Asus Eee Pad didn't last a year. This one is much longer, allowing me to be able to continue using the tablet while charging. Great price also!

    BalasHapus
  4. Ordered the data charger cable as the one from ASUS (TF 201) was as described by many others, hot when charging and replacing with another ASUS wouldn't fix the issue. Replaced only the cable and used existing plug - fast charge, doesn't heat up like ASUS equipment, very pleased and for the price it is great. Highly recommend.

    BalasHapus
  5. I used this in my car as a travel cable and it endures a fair amount of neglect on a regular basis. It still works since I bought it six months ago.

    BalasHapus
  6. Perfect and the price was right.
    And it worked, the build quality was good.
    I would buy again if needed.

    BalasHapus
  7. Cable works great, been using it for a week, great quality. Highly recommended and cheap price. +++ ++ ++++ +++ +++ +++ ++++ +++++ +++++-++ + +++ ++

    BalasHapus
  8. No issues. Charges fine from computer or wall source. Not flimsy as I originally expected. Definitely worth the buy, so far (3 months of use).

    BalasHapus
  9. This is a good cable for my Asus Transformer Eee Pad. I hook up my eepad and it charges good.

    BalasHapus